Group Therapy for Adult Survivors of Domestic Abuse
If you can answer "yes' to any of the statements below, you may be currently in or have recently gotten out of an abusive relationship, and our program might be a good fit for you.
Has a partner or family member:
1. Made you question your judgment or sanity?
2. Made you feel like you have to walk on eggshells around them?
3. Interrupted your ability to eat or to sleep?
4. Tracked where you're going or what you're are doing?
5. Discouraged or kept you from going to work/school or seeing family/friends?
6. Questioned you about your whereabouts and made false accusations?
7. Blamed you for their faults or problems?
8. Threatened to or physically harmed you?
9. Threatened to of physically harmed your family or friends?
10. Denied you access to money?
11. Dictated to you what you are allowed to spend money on?
12. Withheld information about the family income from you?
There are many different forms of domestic abuse that men, women, and children of all races, religions, ethnicities, and sexual orientation can become victims of. At Neutral Ground Counseling Group, we provide a 24-week program of 90-minute group sessions that provide not only psychoeducation to help you recognize patterned behaviors of abuse and provide you tools to help you become more emotionally intelligent, but a support group of your peers to offer you supportive feedback for any issues you are currently struggling with. After you complete the 24-week program, you are welcome to come back to the group whenever you feel you need a refresher or are in need of some support.